Homes for Sale
316 Edinburgh Dr., Waco, TX 76712
Located in Twin Rivers sub-division West of Waco on Hwy 84. and Speegleville Rd.
2800 sq ft. 4 bedroom 3 full baths, formal dining, great room, formal livng
Designed with an open floor plan, spacious with optimum space utilization.
- Built on an engineered foundation gives guaranteed piece of mind.
- Foam non toxic insulation saves energy costs with health in mind
- Vinyl thermal pane windows with low E2 coating saves in heating and cooling. Low
- E Blocks UV rays and prevents sun bleaching if interior materials.
- High efficiency heating and cooling with a 14 SEER unit. saves you money.
- Better air flow in duct work notice the number of air vents two in master bedroom were most only have one. Six inch trunk lines to all bedrooms. Better Air flow prevents hot spots and move efficient heating and cooling.
- Unique one of a kind designs an artisan builder signature home.
- Unique front door gives home a defined appeal
- Lighted art nitch in dining room and High ceilings give a rich artisans touch.
- Custom rock vent free gas burning fireplace gives a rich warm old world touch.
- Maple hardwood cabinets give a distinctive touch and a rich charm, notice full pull 100# drawer guides.
- Hand built cabinets with unparallel quality and function.
- Gourmet concept kitchen with state of the art culinary feature including multi range cook top adds dynamic function. Gas cook top with heat control top chefs require. Hall pantry to fit all your needs.
- Powerful cook top ventilation vents to outside of home removes unwanted heat and steam to exterior.
- Security system has all points of entry wired gives you peace of mind.
- Hand laid tile showers and backsplash with intricate detail gives you one of a kind distinction.
- Dramatic vaulted ceilings in bedrooms and living room gives a spacious feeling.
- Spacious rear porch pre-wired for speakers. Enjoy a cool night out of the western evening sun.
- Bora-Care termite treatment non toxic, 10 year guarantee, saves money and more healthy.
- Master Bath equipped with a jetted tub. The ultimate in relaxation.
- Large master bath shower with seat.
- Thoughtful storage in master bath.
- Built in computer desk in front guest room can be converted to study.
- #1 grade fence pickets ¾” compared to lesser 5/8” your fence will last longer and remain stronger.
- House inclueds surround speaker system for living area.
- Garage entry nook for coats backpacks and hats, a bench for putting shoes on with ease.
- Oversized utility room with large sink – a must for today’s busy families.
- Dramatic outside lighting make this home a night time show piece.
- Automatic sprinkler system makes watering maintenance effortless.
- Lockable storage in master closet.
- Easy access to air handler in entry hall simple filter change.